Similar topics
Music player

Share | 

Short conspectus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth

PostSubject: Short conspectus   Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 pm

After long thinking, I ve decided after all to return a bit into RTW activity, trying to help its revival.
Was it worthy of wasting my time?
Hell, yea. Its a hell of a game.
Still community of this game showed to be stronger than any desire or will of true RTW fans to play and enjoy in this game. Community of inactive players, chauvinists, or the worst kind of all, both of these.
They took over the RTW community after disaster on last CoN, after which I ve decided to retire from active forums and almost went into complete inactivity. The rest of RV clan and active community soon followed me, some cause they wanted and the last of them(mostly supporters of these inactive chauvinists), cause they simply didnt had anyone left to play.
Soon as I ve gone, the other side of the community left w/o a leader they were easy prey for newly formed HoS/GREEK/CoH/IoW alliance. Values which propagated that alliance were chauvinism, inactivity, cheating, destroying other clans and game per generally.
All this proves what I was saying all the time that will happen one day. Now not to be cocky, but that day came soon as I left, which also proved that in past 3 years RTW=Earth. I tried to gave instructions to some of those whom I saw as potential successors of mine there, like Dante, Luke and Vicox, but tbh none of them were worthy of that position from different reasons.
Dante never wanted an open alliance with RV, even I consider him and BiA friends, that wasnt enough.
Vicox didnt had the potential to gather RV around himself. And Luke decided to keep having perfect relations with leaders of HoS/GREEK/CoH/IoW alliance.
Finally for keeping things on right way, they needed at least to cooperate, which never happened.
Now since RTW is more or less officially dead, at least its CWB part, it wont be an easy job to resurrect it from the ashes.
Since most of the community, chose Aragon, dionyzos, EsraX and GREEK geeks to lead them and listen to them, we, or better to say they got what they wanted.
Now I hear they morn over a dead game.
For me this game isnt necessary any more, moreover its a waste of time.
Yet for the sake of good old times, I ve decided to give my best to help for the survival of this game.
Precondition of all conditions is to excommunicate inactive community and their leader Aragon.
Appearance and allowing of them to lead the main role, will result with the quick death of the game. Trust me on that, and I know the way how.
1st chance to prove yourself there and to test RTW is community is CoNXVII on Clancommunity, organized by Dante and BiA. The reasons why we chose this site is cause it has unbiased admins and stern rules.
http://clancommunity.ru/showthread.php?p=142456#post142456
Also any other TW CoN is held here.
Rusleague lost its credibility, I wont even explain why, cause its more than obvious.
Here are only few of the examples only on my skin, only on last CoN.

Small reasons why CoN wont be organized on Rusleague.
Madgeh is an admin, and other admins dont give a shit.
Also there wont be stupid democratic voting, where inactives are always majority and where they will screw things deliberately.
Again, I am not sure there will be CoN at all, but I send a call to everyone who still care about this game, lets give it a try one last chance.
Thank you,
Earth.

Last edited by Earth on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://romvic.forumotion.com
-IoW-EsraX-

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 pm

sigh

plz remove my name from your enemies list already. Before we had normal convo's and were friendly and now all i get is swearing from you when all i do is say hello. And also plz remove that one screenshot you got in which you "show" how evil i am in your post above. for the record here is the full post instead of your edited version: https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/82/90/44/earth10.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 pm

1.These are old screens and I havent been on Rusleague in ages. So yea this seem to be out of the real context. Still, lets not forget that none of these sceens, yours or mine will show true and real picture of the conflict which was raging all the time around. If there are some new players who is visiting this forum or some who dont know what happened, have whole picture of the conflict on Rusleague.
And we know well, which side you took there and that there were also many other convos out of Rusleague, yea?
2.Again, I think I told you this earlier too, that I dont have enemies. There are people who consider me as an enemy. And if I remember well, you openly said that to me, when I was trying to show you that I am not your enemy, calling me an enemy or something. Learn the difference here.
3.Yes there were a lot of very friendly talks, until you didnt changed the tone of these talks. Why would I say hello to someone who openly said to me that he(you) dont like me, to see me as an enemy and went in every critical situation against me and my clan deliberately? That would be masochism from my side, yes?
4.And why would I see you as a friend? For friendly relation, there are needed two sides. Or you want to say to me that I need to be a retard, I mean like real retard and see the one who s against me as a friend? Is that what you suggest:)?
We cant be friends any more, learn that. Tho we can return the things back to normal if you show the will for that. And trust me if you show that will, you ll see that that will from my side is tripled for such event.

Back to top Go down
-IoW-EsraX-

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm

could you show me chats where i said i was your enemy or cursed at you or something? cuz i surely dont have that chat.

you are right about putting things in context of the situation, like that post on rusleague you showed the CoN pages as per usual were getting spammed by inflamatory posts and i requested the admins to remove them which i believe dante ended up doing so cheers to him. That is the context for that post.

but seeing that we both agree context is important cant we agree that maybe posting screenshots from which we dont know the context might be harmful for finding a solution? I would be more than happy to see if i can add a bit of context if you find any other posts i ever made etc which are concerning to you but can we do so over steam? like i asked you before on the steam lobby can you just add me on steam again so we can clear the air? I have no need or reason to be in a fight with you or any other person in this community to be fair, i dont feel like you have legitimate reasons to be mad at me but as i said plz just contact me on steam so i can add some context cuz i guess maybe the lack of context may have given you the wrong impression. I can assure you that i never tried to deliberately troll flame or insult anyone including you (excluding one or two steam trolls that is).

so what do you think wanna talk on steam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 pm

1.You sound just like Aragon here. So no, I dont have them. I dont have 2gb of worthless screenshot garbage like some of you.
This one argument is irrelevant anyway.
2.I think I said the same about this particular SS context already.
3.I never accused you of being a troll. You are a clan leader who started taking to much serious politics in RTW.
I can name few things here to prove the real context:
a-you gave full support to CoH, Terminator and dionyzos when conflict between us started. For me there was enough to see you neutral, but you and entire IoW took the other side.
b-you were sending me false conversations of 2 persons, so you can give the SS material, where I could say something harmfull for mine and the position of my clan. We know well who these 2 are, dont we?
c-you dont remember that 2v2 31k game on Steam and what happened there?
d-I am still banned on IoW forum, and can you tell me why? Thats very friendly from you guys, yea?
I can go and go on, but no need I guess.
4.If you want really to clear the things, feel free to add me on Steam.

Back to top Go down
-IoW-EsraX-

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:29 pm

alright i have no clue how quotes work on this forum so bare with me while i wing it

1. fair enough but you did have a screenshot of a part of a random post of me asking dante to delete irrelevant posts? just try to understand that that is a bit weird and offensive from my perspective. I figure you taking that screenshot is from the past so i wont will let that slide. however i would like to request if you could remove it from your mainpost, that sounds reasonable right?
2. well gonna skip this one, lets stop talking about that screenshot
3. nice here is some progress
A) i understand that from an outsider perspective it looks like i supported termi however if you had access to all the parts of the iow forum you would realise it was quite the opposite. From start i condemned both parties and adviced them not to involve religion (or politics) in an online convo since it cant get you anywhere but a flamewar and a flamewar it became. I requested fatih nermin and terminator to avoid flaming again but non of them would listen. At that stage I started talking to piper to see if i could persuade him into a joint effort to calm the guys down. Piper agreed and got permission from the other CoH senators just like i got permission from the IoW senators to proceed with the plan but since i had the full moderator rights in IoW forum whilst piper didnt on CoH forum it was nothing but natural that I would make the board to have this discussion on the IoW forum. As agreed on with CoH i gave admin and spectator rights to the CoH senate (CoH would have given IoW the same if we ended up discussing the matter there) to that specific board so they could help to keep the convo civilised and productive. Even this effort couldnt stop the flaming, this plus the idea of CoH senate being part of the conversation, who nermin still considered enemies from his time back in the old RV, let nermin to decide to leave IoW without to my knowledge ever publicly apologising for the way this whole thing escalated. Terminator later came personally to me and made a public apology on the IoW forum and a personal one to me on steam. He also requested if we could have a vote about his rank and so we did and his rank got reinstated because of the apology. This issue feel to me like it was a long time ago and eventhough it costed me a lot of effort and time for essentially no result i dont hold any grudges against any of these guys, they are still on my friendslist and nermin is still my friend on fb.
B) Kleo asked me to forward you a chat between him and aragon indeed, no need to hide the two names. I was drunk which isnt a real excuse but i am sorry to you for how it turned out i wasnt even reading what kleo asked me to send i just copy and pasted it all to you which was irresponsible. Kleo managed to troll you because he used the credibility i had with you for it. I dont ask for your full trust all i want is just that you start considering responding to my attempts to reach out to you in a bit more of a friendly way instead of swearing. And maybe just maybe one day you can accept the idea of playing a friendly game again instead of just plainly refusing to join any game i am in.
C) i do remember, ehm so? we had a disagreement over who was winning that game by the time kleo (i believe it was kleo) lost connection and crashed the game, which to be fair can happen, it wasnt a tournament game of anything so it didnt really have any consequences that it died. One thing that i remember about that game is that eventhough i didnt swear at you one time or trolled you in any way shape or form in the chat after the game you did go out of your way to upload the game to youtube and to imply that me and kleo teamed up to troll you which even you lateron admitted wasnt your intention and that you felt sorry about that so i forgave you about that.
D) anyone banned from the IoW forum can request for the senate to review said ban and vote on whether than ban has to be lifted. By default all bans are permabans until specifically asked for review by the person banned. Luke is the first person that comes to mind who requested a vote and got unbanned i believe i spoke to madgeh about it one time but he said he was fine with the way things were so i didnt make a vote about it at the end. I am sorry if the way bans work on the forum were unclear to you and i can just have a quick whatsapp chat with the other senators real quick if you want but as i said i need to hear from you that you request the senate to review your ban or i wont bother.
4. cool right at it. I see you have unblocked me on steam so i want to say thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am

1.I already said, you are right here. Cant bother deleting it atm.
2.A-Dude, I dont care about Nermin vs Terminator conflict, nor how its finished. I only gave a reply in 2 posts on Rusleague before they started ripping each others heads. I was interested in the problem me vs Terminator, where entire RV gave me permission to present before CoH clan, cause I didnt wanted to brag personal problem between clans. So I came as RV messenger before CoH Senate, where they outplayed me there and you asked a permanent shut down of RV embassy on CoH soil.
So, again, learn the difference, I dont care about Nermin vs Terminator conflict, I cared about Terminator pestering me for over a month before that in over 10 different situations w/o any reason.
You understand now?
B-Ok.
C-Where the fuck did I ever mentioned you in that video lol? In fact I accepted that all fault should have been put on Kleo.
D-Yea, I want to be unbanned. Again, I prolly never will step with my foot on that soil ever again, but its a mater of principle. Also, I d like to hear an explanation why I was banned.
But answer on that and all possible replies save for a chat on Steam. This is becoming classical discussion in some of the Aragons scenarios, and I hope none of us want that:).

Back to top Go down
Earth

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:29 am

PS I am glad, you openly said that you dont want to be a part of that company and want that your name be removed from that list:).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short conspectus   

Back to top Go down

Short conspectus
Page 1 of 1