Similar topics
    Music player

Share | 

RTW and politics...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Earth

PostSubject: RTW and politics...   Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 am

Came after long time to see things in RTW world, and yea thats it...

Funny thing how one player told me that current active players(who are these?) planning to organize something big on RTW this summer-referring to CoN, I believe, where bunch of old players will return. Now I came to see the forums and all I see are old posts and some rubbish chatting. Not to mention awards for the best players by various sites, and awards for the most productive clans.
    Great productivity lmao...
    Oh yea, and 1 attempt of organizing tourney which I created in the past, just with different name(no wonder?), for which I in advance said it will fail, just as any attempt of organizing tourneys in the future. I even got hails to participate on it, which I ignored for good reason. I mean why to participate on tourneys where I cant win? Not cause of skill ofc, and in that no one has any doubts, no matter what they publicly says. In the past there were dozen of tourneys on which the title was literally stolen from me, or at least high placement. That happened on most of the tourneys on which I got sigs for 2nd and 3rd places, too. For unfair and dirty playing I wont even mention, but major problem coming when politically is visible that in advance it wont be allowed for me to win.

Ah yes, RTW and politics...
    One RTW player told me that it has always been that way, that politics must be always above playing the game, and that will always be that way. Well, I must agree on that with him, cause back then, I thought it can be different, and ofc I was wrong.
    I have almost forgot the old good times, when I enjoyed while playing this game. Tbh those were only noobish days and only few moments later, when I highlighted as a leader of a clan and as a player. Cause, soon as some player start chasing glory and better skill, if he isnt chosen by RTW political elite, he ll be broken sooner or later.
    Later most of the (active) players started enjoying in political games, rather than playing too, going hand to hand with inactive (players) political elite which rule over RTW. Ofc in all that chaos, even those which would still like to play and enjoy in this game, must pay more attention on politics, rather than to play.
    That was the beginning of the end of RTW.

Funny thing is how public writing on forums became some sort of RTW Holly Bible and only new words of at different periods current RTW leaders, some sort of dogma. Meanwhile, everyone would ignore their deeds and actions atm and in the past, good or bad, just as the same as their previous writing on those same forums. In few words, anarchy  and the word of the currently the strongest was the final word.

I wont use specific examples from the past to prove of what I am writing here, cause everyone knows too that there is no need for that. Nor I will use the names of the players, cause everyone can find themselves here.
    In either case several big names started leaving the game from different reasons and it ended with me leaving the game. Some of them maybe wont admit, but they started leaving cause of b**ls**t in the RTW which started being bigger and bigger every day since politics started being major over the game. Do I need to mention hundreds? of average players and noobs, just as dozens of very good players? Yea, I think not.
    Now currently no1 (who are his opponents anyway atm?), said that he calculated that politically was better to support open lynch on me on the last CoN(just as any other?). Reasons were? So that he can be winner of that tourney, cause he couldnt win fairly, just as in the most of previous tourneys he had to pass over me? Dont forget, I congratulated to that player every time he would win on fair terms. Other reasons? To have finally dead game so he can be the best? Well he got both, I guess...Great political victory and well calculated. Not sure there s anyone left to admire to that victory of his tho...
    Just not to be wrongly interpreted, I dont have that much fuss on that player as on some others, it just pains that I predicted he ll be the best one day, just I thought, he ll achieve that playing with the best and on fair terms, deserving that by skill, by winning the best players, not eviscerating some noobs around, and how much, 10 of them lol? I hear them calling him `the best atm` lmao. Big deal...
    He had a leaders place in one of the best clans ever, and surely the best clan ever if there werent that much hatred toward clan with the best projects, tourneys, friendship and a clan which kept the game alive last several years. Instead of that he chose to place all his hatred toward that clan and his leader, from what reasons? I ll leave that to him to admit...
    Mentioning mostly this player, cause those players on whom i really have big fuss knew that if they make as the center of the argument 2 players which will be two the best in the future alongside with Nidintu, who never was in RV, but hey, having two of the best in one new clan, didnt like anyone of those who are RTW political elite of old clans.

Envy, greed, lust, hatred were the weapons they used to achieve their goals. So, just that I dont sound ridiculous now and with an old syntagm `they want to destroy RTW`, but it goes simply with it, cause they want to destroy those who oppose them, those who still enjoy in the game, those who want to become the best, those who are weak, those who are doing and trying to do only the best for the game. Finally their major goal in the end remains to destroy the game and only that can be, cause the more you resisting and winning them, that remains as their only option in the end. Its simple as that. I hope, I explained a bit that `ridiculous` syntagm of mine `they want to destroy RTW`.

Later they ll use everything, any kind of chauvinism: fascism, Nazism, necrophilia, racism, false ideologies, fanatic attacks on the believers and non-minded.
    Have I fabricated anything of this so far I wrote?
    And now they ll be self-proclaimed communists, leftists, anarchists, rebels, good guys, etc etc...Changing the sides as they suit whenever they want, just as the man changes his socks.

I ve warned that such events in RTW leads to its calamity and final destruction. When I was saying that it will end with me leaving RTW, some of the players saw me as some sort of self-proclaimed RTW God, again using propaganda, I was saying only what will happen. And didnt that happened that way? When I as the most persistent fighter against such RTW world left that world, it finally collapsed, cause nothing can live on such foundations.

The one who still love something can never stop loving it tho.
    I was wrong only about one thing, and its that RTW will die. Small correction, CWB will die and its finally dead.
    31K still lives through one and only remaining live clan and one of the oldest in this game. The one which always respected true values and always will I hope. And I am glad to be a member of that clan atm.
    I ll still play 31K sometimes with friends, hoping that we can enjoy in this game for many years in the future.
    AS for the other group of people, yea they will always exist, and they will always attempt to destroy even this small community remaining, cause thats only which remains in their lives.
    Peace and long live RTW.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://romvic.forumotion.com
    Madgeh

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Who beat you the last one time?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Earth

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 pm

That would be Vicox in CWB and Mohamed in 31K. I ve lost one 31K team battle yesterday too. If you were referring to CoN, obviously you.

Back to top Go down
    Madgeh

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:57 am

Did you even watch the replay? Obviously dionizos...

Just came here to say hi and that I'm waiting for more comic scenes from you. Don't disappoint me!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Earth

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:02 pm

-Funny thing is how public writing on forums became some sort of RTW Holly Bible and only new words of at different periods current RTW leaders, some sort of dogma. Meanwhile, everyone would ignore their deeds and actions atm and in the past, good or bad, just as the same as their previous writing on those same forums. In few words, anarchy and the word of the currently the strongest was the final word.-

Well hi and good bye. Dont wary, Earth wishes all the best even to scums.

Back to top Go down
    Earth

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 pm

I wont do what some people were doing in the past, since I dont have any plans to be troll, or someone who want to have influence in destroying the RTW projects like tourneys, or entire clans, or to try stopping people from having some fun in playing this game.
    Thats why I will post things only here and if someone want to read or discuss with me, they can do that here.

Lets start with latest accusations on CCM site.

So Dante once again, very low by you even entering in discussion with me about were you biased toward me and Nermin for instance and few others, since its obvious.
    You want proofs for that?
    OK, as I ve said you already lied that you couldnt provide equal conditions for me and other players on Rusleague, so thats why I helped you transferring CoN on CCM. The things were the same if not even worse.
    What are those equal conditions?
    Well, lets start 1st with respecting the rules of the tourney and sites on my skin as just on the skin for every player.
    Every CoN had strict rules of no repating of insults, provocations, worthless spam out of RTW game etc. Did, I started anything of this? Moreover, my posts would always be removed, and I d get a warnings just for replying, while for the other it would be allowed to repeating the same breaking of the rules on my skin all over again. By allowing such things, you showed its even desirable such things.
    OK another issue is that since Zyzz left I had always to accept the times when to play the games, when my opponents wanted, no matter I was always one of the most active. The most explicit example was on the last CoN in my duel vs `Dion`.
    So many times happened I ve mmust had to play in 4 or 5am my time, completely tired.
    Another issue was, werent I literally begged you several times do do something about open breaking of the rules on my skin, and every time you ignored?
    Finally, you even published the video of the game between me and `Dion`, the only one which you published of all the games from CoN. Thats a coincidence?
    Lets not forget that obviously thats how you decided to repay me for being the only player who sent you every replay, and had only respect and true feeling of a friendship toward you?
    I feel thats a reply enough for Dante.

As for Aragons and Dions rubbish:
    Dont worry guys, I still have more true friends than you two, in RTW and especially in real life.
    Madgeh participated on many tourneys and many won yes. Have I said that he didnt? I also wont spam bs, like saying, `Earth, Tacitus, Moussolini, Alex, Zyzz, Nermin` are BS players. Madgeh is an elite player, and playing fairly with him is always a pleasure.
    From the other hand, its easy to check that even on his deserved titles he had easy roads to win.
    On 1st CoN he won by having Rome on totally disbalanced table which highly favoured Rome, weak opponents on his road to the final, where the hardest opponent was Tacitus in semifinal with Germans who had no chances to win Rome with the money on that table.
    On 2nd CoN he won, he had again quite an easy road and again the best faction(Scythia), where the hardest opponent he had was me with Thrace in quarterfinal, where he won me deservely. Also the final match was never played.
    I must admit that Madgeh in direct duels was more or less fair, for which I respected him as a player, except on the last CoN where he decided to play for CoH Dionyzos against me lol.
    No matter I am better player per generally than Madgeh(proven), its not an easy to win an elite player under such conditions I already explained above.
    That much about Madgeh and his titles.
    As for my titles you can see my signatures and the tourneys I have participated in(+ stolen titles), so your claims can be easily beaten. Also my skills are indisputable(about which I would never discuss if they would not be under constant discussion from no reason lol).
    I also never claimed to be no1 of all times, just at different periods, just as many players were. However I do claim to be on the highest peak among players like Tacitus, Nidintu, Saint, Zeke, Moussolini, Koala, Alex, Madgeh, Stalin, Reeve, Luke, Diomidis.. and my games against them proved that. Also by far the hardest and the best was Tacitus, which can be also easily proven, cause he had the positive score over every player in period 2014-2017, which was the peak of RTW skill. The good leader of CoH clan, who is now gone, obviously for good reason.
    As for fair admins, yea there were always flaws by again, I stay behind my claims who were the only fair admins. Why?
    Well, as 1st we were able to organize tourneys with the biggest number of players(64 or more in few cases) and 32 was just an easy number of players to get for us.
    Our tourneys were by far the least controversial and with the least number of complains. And every complain except the faking was easily beaten by the rules of the tourneys.
    Zyzz was faking on his own and other tourneys as well, yea. But at least every other rule was respected with the highest possible mean. And when Zyzz would lose as Zyzz or with his fake account, that would be it, he would never try to pass on muscles.
    As for an issue of kicking 5, not 4 HoSians, so that `I can win`, that can be easily beaten as well, by the respecting the rules of a tourney and nothing more. Or I need to remind why all that happened? Yea I think not.
    As for my only true sin in RTW, and I admitted that publicly, where I faked as Camaga on one CoN, also can be an explanation why, bit I admit even that can not wash away why I have done that.
    Yes not only Aragon, but multiple players started breaking the treaty, so I felt like that there is no need to keep the bargain on our side and showed how does look like when someone cheat who are not the other side.
    For a blunt lie about me being kicked from RV, I believe there is no need to explain the things?
    Neither RV was mine, nor Camagas, nor even Venoms, so that any of us can have claims over it when RV broke for the 1st time. Me remaining as the only one to call for the old RV name made me as the only and real RV successor and finally the owner of a clan.

I hope that explains some things.
    Also any of these claims can be checked on RTW forums and the pages of the tourneys in the past if someone feel the need for that.

Last edited by Earth on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Earth

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Also I feel like mentioning on which tourneys and how some titles were stolen from me.

1.CoN tourneys:
    I explained what was going on every CoN since Zyzz stopped being a host.
    I cant guarantee I d win some of the titles or sigs if things were different there, but surely there would be an option to get at least some of the 3rd or 2nd places if not 1st on some of the CoNs if I could have an equal conditions as other players.
    2.TAoW tournament 2014:
    Daud made some false accusations of me cheating on that tourney, so Blinx had to spectate the game, which was good for Daud to have big field for our matchups, which suited more to him rather than me for the matchups we had to play.
    3.HoS tourney on HoS site 2015:
    Similar issue with Daud. I should have pass into the next round, when Zeke decided to interpret the rules as Daud wanted, even nothing was implying on that. It was allowed to Daud to use Pontus even explicitly was written that in case when one faction is already used in a matchup, can not be used again. I used Pont already, so like that he couldnt use it any more. Zeke said that by `can not` be used again it is meant for a single player, not both, even it was no where written, so it couldnt be differently interpreted, but as it was written. It costed me losing 1 major point.
    4.Gladiator 2 2015:
    Luke openly red line camped in our duel Spain vs Armenia. When I asked him to move from the red line, he ignored that and while I was writing he even attacked me from behind my troops killing few of my units. OK here I made a mistake for not leaving the game at that point but I continued. But I asked an admin to give him at least some punish, for an open breaking of the rules, which he ignored. 80% of the tourney participants were abhorred by such decision and we immediately left the tourney. I need to remind you that I was at the 1st position at that point on the tourney and had more or less secured road to keep that position, but I was outraged and left the tourney.
    So 1 title I would have 100%, less for me.
    5.UltraParanoia 2015:
    Tournaments organized by me. My bad to accept a game with Tara in a quarterfinal after obvious trolling by him of rescheduling the duel several times and finally demanding to play after more than a week of passed deadline and when I already moved myself into semifinal. I ve accepted duel and played exact time he wanted when I was extremely tired. We had to play 10 or 12 games, cant remember, cause of hard matchups and more than 2h after which my concentration dropped and I lost.
    Once again my bad, since I cant complain on other admins this time.
    6.Dark Legions CWB tourney:
    I was 2nd and Nidintu 1st faking as Neptune. HoS was under blockade back then so it was forbidden for Nidintu to play. He was better than me back then I must admit, but again the rules were broken. Not to mention that if I knew and all the other had to face an elite player we would play more serious against fake Neptune, who was at best an average player.
    7.BiA Flash 16 players tournament 2016:
    I ve had to meet Luke in quarterfinal, but this time with rescheduling the timing of the games was impossible to get him. He simply didnt wanted to play with me, cause he knew I am better atm. Note that I was active every day that period. Finally admin gave me free pass, but then entire HoS complained and then they accused me of being guilty. I mean how lol??? After that admin decided to give pass to Luke, gave admin rights to Luke himself and they have continued the tourney. That was the tourney I ve mentioned where 3 HoSians played in quarterfinal with 5 fake accounts lmao.
    So 2nd signature I had for sure stolen from me.
    8.CoN where I played as Camaga:
    Luke attacked me while we had the game on triple, so he won even I had better chances to win.
    OK, this one can be ignored maybe, since I d win as Camaga.
    9.Gladiator 3 2016:
    In the match for the 3rd place Daud red line camped against me, but I was deprived for not playing in the finals, so I didnt complained. I d win Daud 100% if wasnt that. But I couldnt bother to complain when I knew what the answer could be.
    3rd signature stolen from me.
    10.Diadochi Wars 2016:
    This one was one of the most interesting situations.
    I ve had to meet Luke in the semifinals. I was by far the best on that tourney.
    Exactly the same situation was as on BiA flash tourney. Luke knew that Gamilkara as a host will do whatever he want, so he simply didnt wanted to play with me. This time I simply had to accept anything they ll get me, since I was persistent to play. I provided all the proofs of Lukes cheating, but admin again ignored that. Forcing me to play a day before the deadline in my 1am. I ve had some 2h of a free time to play after which I ve had to go. Ofc Luke stole as much time as he could get, so that final game I ve had to finish in 1min, which I lost.
    So 4th signature stolen from me. I ve won 3rd place easily, but at least I could have 2nd place sig, if not 1st place, since I was by far the best on that tourey.
    11.The Grand Tournament 2016:
    Organized by Luke and Nidintu. So what could I even expect here:)? Luke played under 3 obvious fake accounts and Nidintu had few of his own, just as few other HoS, so HoS had some 10 fake accounts on a tourney.
    I ve had to meet one of the Lukes accounts in quarterfinal, called Kinx, but I ve accepted the game no matter what. Again I was in a perfect shape and form back then and an easy bracket to the final, so their goal was to kick me not choosing the way how.
    This one was hilarious lol.
    Again the same tactic with rescheduling times when we should play, this time he broke his record by moving the time when he can play some 10x at least. So finally he appeared again in some 1-2-3-4am for me:)? and we started the games. I ve won a game, then he disappeared. Nidintu said that I have to wait since Kinx cant play only that day. OK he appeared in some 5am my time, and he won a close game. No wonder why? 3rdd game we played I had a clear advantage, but then he started tabbing the game every time I would want to charge, so I decided to leave the game. Sent a replay to Nidintu after which he said its a clear victory for `Kinx` since I left w/o a reason. Hilarious. but thats not all.
    Kinx went offline, but I ve said, OK its 1-2 result for him, but I want to continue playing. Games were over when one player get an advantage of 2 vics over another. Well guess what? He never appeared after that. So me being online all 14 days in 2 weeks long deadline and he appearing only once and all that happened and admins Luke and Nidintu gave pass to Kinx cause he had current result 2-1 lol.
    But thats not all. As I ve said Kinx never appeared, ever again, and guess what? he had to meet Luke in the semifinals lmao. So Luke was lucky to get free pass lmao.

Maybe there were few more, but I cant remember.
    So at least 4 stolen signatures from me, probably more, so doubt, there were a chance to miss winning others as well.

All this can be checked again, on RTW forums and tourney sites.

Last edited by Earth on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Earth

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:03 pm

So the point of the day would be, Michael Jordan may be and he is the best, but take away snickers from him and force the judges not to play fauls over him, and I doubt he can win Kobe or James?
    Return snickers to him and let judges play fair and everything is possible.

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTW and politics...   

Back to top Go down

RTW and politics...
    Page 1 of 1