New Roma Victor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTW gaming forum

HomeTop 10 I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
training 2021
Latest topics
» Bronze League - 2nd Season | 31K - 1 vs. 1
Top 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:26 pm by Earth

» Bronze League | 31K - 1 vs. 1
Top 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm by Earth

» Team Battles
Top 10 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 5:48 pm by Earth

» CoN 21 2021
Top 10 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 5:16 pm by Earth

» «The Cup of Nations» season XX
Top 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:22 pm by Earth

» «The Cup of Nations» season XX
Top 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:17 pm by Earth

» Fourth Pheme
Top 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:52 pm by Earth

» Roman League of Armenia
Top 10 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:04 am by Earth

» Third Pheme
Top 10 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:11 am by Earth

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Top 10

Go down 
+4
lukee
scippy
theos
Earth
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:20 am

1.IoW Theos
2.HoS Nidintu
3.RV Earth
4.HoS Saint
5.Iron zer0
6.HoS Luke
7.TAoW Tara
8.HoS Zeke
9.HoS Madgeh
10.IoW Nermin
Back to top Go down
https://romvic.forumotion.com
theos

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:57 am

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scippy

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 12:17 pm

hahaha Congrats Theos!
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Okay now im on a mission to hunt some prey called Zer0 and theos Smile

Back to top Go down
zer0

zer0

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 5:44 pm

I can play our tourney game tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:44 pm

That matchup is ridiculously unbalanced, but yeah ill play that and probably win. I was thinking more like 5-6 games in fair matches.
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Well Zer0 blocked me and then went off after he was hunted ;D

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img924/834/9HI1m1.jpg

Theos you are next Razz
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 am

I'd block you too if you tried to kiss me
Nidintu is gone now so
1.Zeke
2.Luke
3.Earth
4.Diomidis
5.Nermin
6.Terminator
7.Zer0
8.Theos
9.Kleomenis
10.Tara
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:52 am

OK, now some real CWB list for previous 6 months with accent atm:
1.RV Earth
2.CoH Tacitus
3.HoS Nidintu
4.HoS Saint
5.IoW Theos
6.HoS Luke
7.HoS Zeke
8.GREEK Diomidis
9.TAoW Tara
10.HoS Madgeh

Top 20 CWB legends of all times(no necessarily in order):
1.HoS Zeke
2.CoH Tacitus
3.SoA Moussolini
4.HoS Nidintu
5.RV Earth
6.HoS Saint
7.TAoW Ahy
8.USSR Stalin
9.TAoW Koala
10.USSR Alex fov
11.GoTW Reeve
12.HoS Madgeh
13.GREEK Iraklis
14.CoH TTW
15.Iron Zyzz
16.GoTW Leanbod
17.GREEK Diomidis
18.PK Paulus
19.SM Palid
20.HoS Aragon

Top 10 clans of all times:
1.HoS(Zeke,Saint,Nidintu,Luke,Madgeh,Varus,Dacder,Tara,WSFI,zer0,Koda,Aragon,Slayer...)
2.CoH(Tacitus,Nidintu,TTW,Nikitn,Altaf bhai,Daud,Zyzz,Warhawk,Dionyzos,Niels,Spider Pig...)
3.GREEK(Diomidis,Kleomenis III,Iraklis,Xasimachos...)
4.TAoW(Ahy,Koala,Tara,Zwede,Blinx,Bubbler,Stocker,Spartakus...)
5.RV(Earth,Camaga,Luke,Nermin,Zyzz,Eric,Dacder,Zig,Cezar,Tara,Alex fov aka Frozenman...)
6.USSR(Alex fov,Morgan,Stalin,Kaban,Trajan,Fastfudov,Fedor,Dukat,Agronom...)
7.TITANS(Beast,Mohamed,Hades,Legionarii...)
8.GoTW(Leanbod,Reeve,Lean,Lampin,Kubee,Lancer,Beatch...)
9.SoA(Moussolini,Palid,Fabio,Crivat,Caligula...)
10.IoW(Nermin,Theos,r26,Spider Pig...)

Last edited by Earth on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 am

As usual, I dont agree.
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 am

I wont bring up the numerous flaws because it would only inflame.
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm

10 players worthy of mentioning:

1.CoH Tacitus
One of the best skirmish players ever. Player with the best possible concentration, who wont engage in a major melee fight unless he is 100% sure of it or unless there is no other choice. Extremely dangerous when surround his opponent.
His play stile may be characterized as a defensive skirmisher.
Major flaw in his playing may be not so perfect micro, but thats only a speculation since there hasnt been any live video by him on YT.

2.HoS Nidintu
Insanely aggressive rusher with also insane micro. Great charges with also a great perspective on the game. His skirmish abilities are also on a very high level, but not his priority.
His play stile may be characterized as an aggressive rusher.
His weakness seem to be mostly when he plays against heavy skirmish.

3.RV Earth
I ve raised skirmishing on another level with developing some new tactics on it. Ruthless when play with skirmish advantage and also very dangerous when rushing too. Almost unbeatable if fully surround an opponent.
My play stile may be characterized as an aggressive skirmisher.
Major weakness may be large melee fights and fear from a quick engagement.

4.HoS Saint
Player with probably the best possible charges ever. He made the final look of the Z charges which are used even today in same shape and look. Dangerous when accept quick engagement with him, since he rarely rely on skirmishing.
His play stile may be characterized as an opportunistic aggressive blober.
Major weakness may be against heavy skirmishing.

5.HoS Zeke
The most inventive and innovative player ever. Marked the road to many todays tactics and tricks. Considered to be as one of the most versatile players.
His play stile may be defined as an attractive show:).
Definitely his major weakness is against a heavy skirmishing.

6.SoA Moussolini
Great all round player. Never saw his skirmishing too much on his vidoes, but it seem that he wasnt bad even in that. Its noticeable on his videos that he liked battles on all around the field avoiding big melee fight. Still he wasnt against quick engagement.
His play stile may be characterized as an aggressive all round.
Major weakness of him, may be exactly quick engagements but of the opposite nature where his opponent would search for a quick blobed engagement. His charges doesnt seem as perfect too.

7.USSR Alex fov
Player who knew the best moment to commence attack on his opponents. He mastered well half half armies, where after finishing archer war he would try to catch the opponent on the wrong leg where he would with pretty good micro exploit that situation.
His play stile may be characterized as a sudden rusher.
Major weakness in his playing may be against aggressive skirmishers or when he is put to play entire game in defensive position, therefore, could be said that he isnt perfect in a matchups where he have to defend.

8.TAoW Koala
Well, similar to Alex and Mousso with the types of his armies, but a bit different playstile. Koala was maybe a bit more versatile player than these 2, but not accurate in his primary plans as these 2.
He also may be characterized as all round player.
His weakness is against uber skirmishers and imo against those who are quicker than him, tho his micro was one of his major weapons.

9.GREEK Diomidis
Great combination of infantry and light cavs with strange usage of archers as a diversion. Probably one of the best CWB players with an infantry. Master of deception, where his opponents usually thinking that they are winning or already won, just to see a reverse situation in the end.
His play stile may be named as a diversive trickster.
Major problem is his playing is weaker micromanagement.

10.HoS Luke
One of the most conservative players ever. He isnt good at rush, nor in skirmish, but yet he can be great in both if need. He favors half half armies, but with max number of missiles mostly. Seeing him to play without infantry is rarity. Also he is much more dangerous when defend, than when he attacks. He also have very good charges.
His play stile may be characterized as a conservative no stile playing:).
Major flaw in his playing is a bad micromanagement.
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:19 pm

boobies

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQRgLVSqH0
Recognize the behavior of some of the people from our community here?
Death threats, religious, racial, national, personal and all kind of insults? Calling for suicide, wishing of all kinds of cancer to others? Stocking? Breaking into personal things? Laughing and making jokes about genocides. Bringing real life stuff and private things and pictures in public...
These are just some of the examples which happened in RTW last 2 years.
And I am not afraid for myself lol. Except the part where my password was breached, I had 0 of frustration cause of anything around. The thing is that there are many of the adolescents and kids around and also mentally unstable persons. Such actions may lead to the worst case scenario. Not that these who are calling themselves `trolls` care about it, furthermore, its probably their major goal in their miserable lives, since they know for nothing else, but to be an idiots.
The reason why I posted this video here for advertising is to call to common sense those who did found such persons as funny from some reasons. There is nothing funny about it and as the narrator said, all these freaks, were nothing else, but mentally ill freaks.

I can make here top 10 lists of the worst RTW trolls ever:):

1.HoS Aragon-A terribely metally deranged person, who can be considered as an example of someone who was abandoned by soceity and from some reason left to be on the freedom. Potential maniac, with suicidal or mass murder intentions.

2.Saw Napoleon-A guy who have some sick connection to RTW. He have several different accounts(Napoleon, Jupiter Maggog, Sniper and Judas), from which he plays at least 10h each day. For all that to be even more insane, he seem to play this game like this, since this game was released and he is still lets say good at best. Probably harmless atm, but his social life must be on 0, since he is spending that much time on RTW. Problem is that he isnt playing as much as he is behaving like a complete idiot.

3.HoS Gwyndane-A Jewish-Hungarian fascist, who have special hatred toward Slavs. Obssesed with twisting history, where he is trying to present Slavs as 3 headed monsters, while true genocides commited over Slavs he consider as collateral damage at best, or as something great which happened on this world.

4.HoS Morgvus-Obviously an emotional cripple, since he called more than 10 persons to comit suicide. He used that word more than any other word in RTW

5.HoS Nidintu-A guy who believed to be a higher being of some sort, just to see himself bullied in school by other kids. Unaware of difference between fiction and reallity. Guy who spent last 3 years playing RTW daily with obssesion like no one ever possesed, where he spent tens if not over 100h each weak in spamming 1v1 games with all levels of skill of players.

6.HoS Luke-For the sake of our new, I ll say decent or even good relations, I ll say only a loser, who allowed to himself to be exploited and abused by some of the freaks mentioned up. He used his intelligence to please such fucktards, instead to use it to fight against them. Which made him a clear loser. Hopefully he can change.

7.TAoW Spetz-Also for the sake of our new good relations, I ll say only that I dont aprove the way he is expresing his frustration over this game. Especially, cause he was the one to breach my password.

8.HoS Madgeh-Some low intelligent self declared troll, who is trying to be an intelligent rich snob, while he is probably nothing more but an unintelligent poor peasant. His pscy profile goes in favour of that.

9.Iron Zyzz-Guy who managed to be very bad troll by all standards. Instead to be a guardian of RTW as he started to be, he finished as one of the most hated trolls around. His trolling is also on incredibly low quality by all means.

10.HoS Slayer-Someone who from some reason thought to posses some influence in RTW. Turned up that his cocky attitude brought lets say even start of the end of his clan. Totally unimportant person for RTW, while he is still thinking he posses any kind of importance lol.
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:36 pm

booby

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:41 pm

tiddy

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 5:54 pm

I do tolerate. We all have our weaknesses. I am not proud for what I am, what I ve missed trough my life, just the same amount I am happy trough what I ve passed and how much I ve enjoyed.
Calling you a loser was for the past things, like I ve said you directly many times, I never had anything against you and all I ve said to you, cause I see you differently than the others I ve mentioned up. And I wouldnt like to see you like I see them. If this isnt friendly, than I dont know what it is. Especially after all trough what we passed. I also gave you million times words of support.
And about Nidintu, what you want to say? Ofc he dont need an advocate, but why calling me a hypocrite? Was I the one who wished him a cancer? To all his family members to die? Was I the one who pestered him? Was I the one who was pulling jugular vain every time I d lose vs him? Furthermore I d always congratulate him when he wins me. So excuse me, he cracked because I live, dont have cancer and cause still some of the members of my family lives?
Now someone can see me as a troll too, maybe sometimes I was also awfull as much as the others were, but every time all of that came as a response and reply, never to attack someone 1st, and everyone knows that well.
This post had a meant to trigger the impulse of sanity. I am still hoping its possible in this community, no matter how fucked up it is.
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:17 pm

tiddy

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lukee

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm

poop lions are tall, actually.

Last edited by lukee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Top 10 CWB players atm:
1.RV Earth-(Obviously-God of micro, skirmish and rush, tho not yet on his best possible level).
2.USSR Iskander-(Surprisingly underestimated player in the past. Showing nice mix of old and new playstyiles).
3.HoS Luke-(Player of the year from previous year. I bit later returned in activity than me, could be the reason why he is not at his best).
4.BK Nermin-(Experienced player, who also stopped playing on his peak. Having difficult time to get back old skill).
5.IBEROS Touro-(Great an talented player, whose skill never reached elite level, just cause of constant inactivity).
6.CoH Terminator-(Activity and constant training, made him reach current top level).
7.RV Vicox-(Never wanted that much to become no1, or it seem like that. Even he was probably the most talented new player around).
8.Chuck Monk-(Dont know for how long hem plays, but I am impressed lol. Micromanagement is really on high level).
9.CoH Elnino-(Old and experienced player. Yet somewhat inactive).
10.BiA Alan-(the same thing as Terminator).

Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Top 10 CWB teamers of all times:
1.RV Earth-(Almost never lead an inf from my very beginnings, showed I was never in any team just to fill the ranks(even there were great players who lead infantry only. Always watching what my team mates doing, communicating in the game. Using TFD and absolute skirmish tactics even in team games if team mates understand how to execute that. One of the 1st who introduced team game with only mounted units spam playing with little or w/o upgraded infantry. Usually accepting a fight 1v2 or 1v3 to be as a bait and diversion for his team mates to win 2v1 or 3v2 situation. As one of the friends said getting over 1k kills was very common for me as to no other player, having current record of kills in one team battle with over 1.3k kills).
2.USSR Fedor-(Atypical team leader who was leading infantry. Great for communication. Even never a great 1v1-er he was a team leader of USSR clan).
3.CoH Tacitus-(Always ahead of the situation, seeing what will happen. Forcing slow and careful skirmish war from the 1st arrow fired to the last light unit spent. It was uncommon to see him leading chars or inf tho, but with cavalry unstoppable).
4.HoS Madgeh-(Despite our arguments, we always worked perfectly in team battles. Always cooperative and true teamer, with no risky moves, makes him as one of the best ever in team games).
5.SoA Moussolini-(Never played a team game with him, but watching some of the games from the past where he played, seem he was a true leader of SoA team, making an art watching his executions).
6.HoS Saint-(The same as Mousso, I ve played only few games with him, but it seem that he was the most communicative HoS in team games).
7.GoTW Leanbod-(Old playstyle and very communicative in team games. Apparently that was his stronger side, rather than 1v1. Tho he was good even there. He liked defensive playing).
8.IoW Spider Pig-(Surely one of the best chariot commanders around. Unless when he is stubborn and trolling around, he is great as no2 in team. As a leader he showed low capacities).
9.HoS WSFI-(All I can say is that I worked perfect with him even w/o a single word. Could be we never lost a team battle together. He played as one mind with his team mates).
10.Iron Zyzz-(Very active in team games, cooperating and taking leadership role if need. Great perspective on the game on all fields).
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Current top 10 31k players(both 1v1 and team):
1.TITANS Mohamed
2.CHIMERA Bubo
3.BH Spartan Commander
4.TITANS Sparky
5.KodyRay
6.Chuck Monk
7.BH Kal
8.RV Earth
9.SR
10.IoW Esrax
Back to top Go down
-IoW-EsraX-

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:37 pm

first of all a question.
is this of all time or currently active? if of all time is the case where are kleo dio ira hades beast adb etc,
if it is of active players why include bubo. rest in pieces Sad

now time for the criticism Wink
assuming it is only of active players i would argue we are missing terminator and luke and i am not sure if i agree that sc and kal are the two best bh players i would probably say jgp to be the best bh player. for team players i also wouldnt underestimate bh glad when he plays as greece. I dont want to be too negative so i wont name names, but there are a few people in here that dont really come close to the skills of some of the other players on the list and i am honestly very surpriced they made it to the list, lastly the order is completely broken even between the guys i would keep in the list. I basically agree with your first spot but only that one.

but i guess we should invite the players on this list to do tournament like a league system or so if we want a difinitive answer
Back to top Go down
Earth

Earth

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:02 am

Its current one as it says Razz .
Tho could be I made few mistakes on 31k list and CWB teamer list of all times. I ve made it while rushing not to get too much too late on my job king .
However, I believe that current CWB 1v1 is quite correct.
And I support an idea about such tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10   Top 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Roma Victor :: Welcome :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: